Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Savage axis .308 non accu-trigger

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Decent spotting scope

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Posting for sale or trade my nearly new savage axis in .308 was looking to build it into a 1000 yard rig but decided I should work on my fundamentals instead. Realistically I wouldn't be able to stretch it as far and as often as I want to and I've really got the hankering to get into nrl22 and prs22 so I'm going to work on building up that rifle instead. I have an axis in .223 that I shoot much cleaner and can afford to shoot it as much as I want so I'm going to build it into a 600 yard rig and be happy with that for right now for the longer stuff when I can make the occasional trip to cmp.

Comes with the cheap scope it came with and the cheap bipod I added. I also have 75-100 rds of 308 I won't be needing to go with it. Looking to sell it for 350 or trade it on a vortex diamondback spotting scope 20-60x80 that midway has on sale for about 350 right now

Pictures:
20230528_105311.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom