Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Savage Model 99C .308

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: "Only" a Beretta A400 Extreme Plus 12ga. and accepts 3.5" shells, Bottom Land camo, 28" barrel with all five chokes. I realize I'll need to add cash.

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This rifle is clip fed with 4 in the magazine and one in the chamber. A Pentex 3x9x40mm Light Seeker scope is mounted and sighted in 2" high at 100yds. I purchased this rifle without rifle sights which is why you don't see them. As you can see a slip on Limbsaver recoil pad comes with it along with a sling. It's ready to hunt. A serial number search shows the rifle was manufactured in 1965. I purchased it about 20 years ago and it has served me well. 800.00 Cash only.

During working hours, I don't have time checking the website for messages. Feel free to however, most times I won't get to them until the evening. You can text or call 678-618-8369 for a quicker response. My name is John.

Pictures:
Model 99 1.jpg
Model 99 2.jpg
Model 99 3.jpg
Model 99 4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom