• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Scar, Glock, desert eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo2

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Scar, Glock, desert eagle.

Zip Code: 30601

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 3500

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: License

Item Description: Brand new scar 16s got from a trade no box or docs piston driven never shot with a Gisselle trigger I installed 3,200

Desert eagle 50ae asking 2,100 for it comes with box and docs and one clip of ammo not a single scratch on it.

Glock 30 gen 3 has tru glo night sights on it and a crimson trace laser asking 750

All of these guns are in mint condition no scratches. am open to trades but make it worth my while.

Pictures:
IMG_0304.jpeg
IMG_0302.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey Bo2
Hang in there. If it was a family emergency and,you had to abort the meet, it should be justified and,removed. There is no guarantee that it will be though. I had negative feedback given to me and,the mods left it even though the people giving it lied. One of them didn't show and,said he did. The other one didn't disclose that the vehicle he was selling had a bent frame from being involved in an accident. Both were in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom