Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Shadow Systems DR920p Elite

Zip Code: 30705

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an very nice Shadow Systems DR920p Elite with box, carry bag, docs, factory extras, two magazines (one factory P-Mag, one factory Glock 17 mag), co-witnessing Trijicon RMR RM01, Boogeyman Customs Excommunicado trigger (not installed yet but purchased last week), and a TLR-1 HL. Extremely low round count as I only have fired two mags worth of ammo out of the pistol while sighting in the optic. This is a fantastic, flat shooting gun.

I would consider trades for a Glock 45/19X MOS + cash, Glock 45 MOS with Agency Arms slide, Glock 17 MOS with Agency Arms slide, Agency Arms Sig p320, engraved 1911s, compensated 1911s (in 9mm, 10mm, or .38 Super), and a nice 2011 + cash on my end (I really like the Wilson SFX and EDC X9s). Willing to trade with or without the light and optic.

Pictures:
IMG_2432.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg
IMG_1944.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom