Item Name: FS/FT Sig 1911 Max Michel

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1400

Caliber: 45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: A simple form, buyer must have valid and current Georgia Carry License.

Item Description: You do know that you want her, aren't you? I prefer to sale but would trade for something nice like S&W V-Comp or nice shotgun or something else that is cool and great. I just have to downsize. I purchased this gun for pin shooting and for various reasons couldn't attend competition for about as long as I own this gun. I'm just letting her go, too many handguns.

Pictures:
20170227_101725-jpg.1079821

20170227_101829-jpg.1079823

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks for the kind words. Also keep in mind that this is more expensive version of Max, with MSRP of $1785 and it's collectible now. The current 2017 version of this gun doesn't have these awesome engravings and the MSRP went down to $1646. You can see these Max engravings on ads but it's no longer on Sig website. So this gun is now collectible item. It's fully Custom Shop model with actually custom everything. I can shoot off hand 3 to 4 inch groups at 75 feet with normal pace of shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom