• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT SIG MCX Canebrake w/ Ammo and Accessories (TPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnchstrtnfldvlle

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SIG MCX Canebrake w/ Ammo and Accessories (TPM)

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality 5.56 AR Pistols. 10.5-12 inch / Mk18 Upper +cash / Random trade plus 1k dollars

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new Sig MCX Canebrake with the upgraded folding brace, and a magpul moe grip. DOES NOT come with the shroud. I can't figure out where I put it. It has a Silencerco Omega 9k on it in the photos, which obviously doesn't come with it either. Ideally you have your own suppressor to mount on there. I can include the tri-lug adapter if you can use it. Fired maybe 150 rounds through it. A really nice setup, just consolidating calibers and loadouts.

Also includes:
- 6 Lancer 300blk magazines
- approx 700 rounds of 220gr subsonic ammo. Can't remember the brand, but it cycles perfectly with the lancer mags.
- T-rex arms sling with QD swivels.

Trade options:
-Quality 5.56 AR Pistols. 10.5-12 inch
-Mk18 Upper +cash
-Random trade(s) plus 1k dollars. Trying to help fund a suppressor

I'll be busy getting ready for some training coming up, so I can only drive about an hour or so.

***Edited to correct to 220gr***
***Edited for price reductioin***

Pictures:
IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_2472.JPG
IMG_2473.JPG
IMG_2474.JPG
IMG_2475.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Have a Spike’s Tactical Samurai Warrior lower, Franklin Arms binary flat face trigger, Phase ambidextrous bolt release, anti walk and rotation pins, SB tactical SBA3 brace, Ergo Grip, Aero Precision enhanced buffer tube, Aero Precision M4E1 enhanced upper 9.3”, 10.5” barrel (believe it is Criterion), Surefire Warcomp flash hinder, Radian Weapons Raptor-SD ambidextrous charging handle, off hand I can not remember the BCG (not a cheap one, will get it for you with pics). I only had the one picture of the completed lower, however the pistol is fully assembled and operational. It is a blast to shot. I have x2 10 Magpul magazines for it as well. If interested in a trade email me and I will send additional pictures of the gun. Have a box of 5.56 green tips to go with it as well.

Ken Ranalli
770-654-0383
klreatherhead@gmail.com

Attachments​

• 98FCB8D7-27AC-485F-823B-8C3FF4C23781.jpeg
    98FCB8D7-27AC-485F-823B-8C3FF4C23781.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom