Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
258   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT SIG MPX

Zip Code: 31220

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Besides cash, open to suggestion. Kriss Vector in 9 maybe.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beautiful SIG MPX. She's been Duracoated in Urban Camo. I had the barrel professionally cut to 4" and threaded 1/2x28. I also added a Franklin Binary Trigger. I run her suppressed so you can either attach your favorite suppressor or add a 4" flash can. I've run seven flawless mags through her of varying weight bullets: 115gr, 124gr, & 147gr. She comes as pictured with 6 mags. I also have the box.

Pictures:
img_3041-jpg.1093873

img_3042-jpg.1093874

img_3044-jpg.1093875

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If I didn't buy one of these last weekend I'd have offered you my Vector in .45.

The MPX is an amazing weapon, went to the range for the first time yesterday and it earned a place in the never sell section.

I have a 19 mos with the trijicon rmo6 and trijicon surppressor sights and ghost edge spring and connector kit. The taran tactical plus 5 base mag in red. Have a owb carbon fiber holster made and a double mag pouch in carbon fiber made also. Also has the compact magwell pro on it with condura grip from traction grips. Has red skull back plate on it. I have the box and 3 mags. Only a couple hundred rnds down it. Just sits in the safe.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom