Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P220 German Trade added

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: fair trade

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lightly used Sig P220, made in Germany with 8ea-8rd OEM and factory mags..

I have 2ea kits like this to sell. Why buy spare parts when you can have a spare gun?

if you want both of them, $1500 will do. I may have some additional OEM mags.

I will also trade for a colt 6920, LMT defender, LWRC or other quality AR

Also like to have a Nightforce NX scope in the 1-10 range, or equal optic (no vortex please)

Thanks, Moose

Pictures:
DSC01722.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
no: made in Germany. If one is buying for it's intended use, there is no practical quality/accuracy difference. For collectors/accumulators, west german made might bring a little more.

here is a link that will (exhaustively) explain more than most of us want to know.

Danke sehr. Looking for West German stamp to go with my 226 KA code.

You are a long ways away but I’m so tempted to take both off of your hands for the $1500. I’m thinking I can eventually trade up to the West German Nickel plated p220 that I really want. I’ll DM you on this

Danke sehr. Looking for West German stamp to go with my 226 KA code.
I was mistaken: one of them is a W. German with serial number G 147 XXX XX on the frame, slide and barrel lug.

There are also 3ea 7 round zippered mags that are included.

I packed these away years ago with O2 absorbers and desiccants, etc and just pulled it out today.

I was mistaken: one of them is a W. German with serial number G 147 XXX XX on the frame, slide and barrel lug.

There are also 3ea 7 round zippered mags that are included.

I packed these away years ago with O2 absorbers and desiccants, etc and just pulled it out today.
Ill see you on Saturday. Thank you very much, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom