• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P226 plus 1900 rounds - $600.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbkatl

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P226 plus 1900 rounds - $600.00

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1911

Caliber: .40 SW

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've used the lower portion, but the .40 cal exchange kit has never been fired. Comes with 2 sig magazines and 1,900 rounds of assorted factory ammo.

Questions, clarifications, etc.. should be through PM

pretty open on trades for 1911, some revolvers, optics, rifles

Pictures:
sig-226-jpeg.2027087

40-ammo-jpeg.2027088

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dayum 1,900 rds too. Top 5 deals of 2019 as of now.
thanks. considering someone is selling same gun here for 800 - just barely below retail, the 600 is a good deal. the ammo makes it a great deal. the ammo was given to me - so I don't count it as a loss, just lost opportunity cost. but I hate posting stuff for days and weeks on end and trying to meet in the middle - so when I decide I don't want or need it, I get rid of it fast.

although that took a half hour from the various responses required to all the messages.

but not an auction! price was the price - just first one to confirm and come my way.

thanks. considering someone is selling same gun here for 800 - just barely below retail, the 600 is a good deal. the ammo makes it a great deal. the ammo was given to me - so I don't count it as a loss, just lost opportunity cost. but I hate posting stuff work days and weeks on end and trying to meet in the middle - so when I decide I don't want or need it, I get rid of it fast.

although that took a half hour from the various responses required to all the messages.

but not an auction! price was the price - just first one to confirm and come my way.
Good job sir. I'm a patient person, but I do hate to wait on a listing to sell/trade. Just rather get it over with and be done with it. The longer it stays on ODT, the more I wanna keep it.

Good job sir. I'm a patient person, but I do hate to wait on a listing to sell/trade. Just rather get it over with and be done with it. The longer it stays on ODT, the more I wanna keep it.
as I was preparing the add, I looked at the pistol again and again. realized that it is a very fine weapon and I was reconsidering getting rid of it and wondering why I wouldn't just hold on to it - and then considering I should get more money for that package. but in the end, just pulled the trigger to get rid of it. I was a little overwhelmed at all the responses. trying to be fair in terms of first come first served -. But when 5-6 or more people all send PM's, I took the approach of going with the most responsive, most willing to come to me response. I'm not sure if etiquette would require that I try to work all the way through one response before moving on to the next, but one response had a half dozen questions, another asked for a few extra photos (not a problem, but couldn't do it then) and one was 100 miles away.

I think I'm justified in going with the first one who said "I'll come to you right now" and got it all confirmed. The first response actually did not want it as something was not considered original. (no problem, but if I had been trying to talk through that - someone would have been waiting for a response).

strangely, after all the talk of "auctions" no one offered me any more money. I would not have taken it - but just for the record, no one offered either.

as I was preparing the add, I looked at the pistol again and again. realized that it is a very fine weapon and I was reconsidering getting rid of it and wondering why I wouldn't just hold on to it - and then considering I should get more money for that package. but in the end, just pulled the trigger to get rid of it. I was a little overwhelmed at all the responses. trying to be fair in terms of first come first served -. But when 5-6 or more people all send PM's, I took the approach of going with the most responsive, most willing to come to me response. I'm not sure if etiquette would require that I try to work all the way through one response before moving on to the next, but one response had a half dozen questions, another asked for a few extra photos (not a problem, but couldn't do it then) and one was 100 miles away.
Exactly. As you know, great deals get a lot of attention and come with a lot of responsibility. I learned a lot from my early days of ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom