Default rank <500 posts
Deplorable Lives Matter
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P226 Tacops

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality compound hunting bow. Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech, Obsession, etc

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up on the block is my Sig P226 Tacops in 9mm. I purchased this one as an impulse about 2 years ago. I brought it home, ran 4 mags through it (80 rounds), cleaned it thoroughly, and put it in my safe. This is where it has been now for almost 2 years.

I recently took my bow in to have it tuned, only to find out my limbs are basically done. I have zero adjustment left in it. So, while I don't really need to get rid of this one, I find myself needing a bow, and I like to barter.

I'm only interested in late model bows of high quality. If you think you have something I might be interested in, shoot me an offer.

For the right deal, I can include a TLR1-S and a OWB Kydex holster i had made to carry it with the light.

Attachments

• 4AEE3CA6-7B01-4E8E-8C4B-CCCCBAD8F0AA.jpeg
    4AEE3CA6-7B01-4E8E-8C4B-CCCCBAD8F0AA.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 65
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom