Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
215   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P229 Legion SAO

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR9 cz scorpion, Stribog, AK-V etc will look at other 9mm guns plus cash

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This has been a safe queen. It comes with the soft case and three mags. I lost the plastic case it came in but I do have a case for it. She has been a safe queen. I’m looking for an AR9, specifically an AK-V with optic. If value does not match up you can make it up with cash or accessories. I am in no way desperate to let this go. Just decided I want to get an AR9 platform for my suppressor.

I will take a cash offer but I am firm on my cash price.

I do not require a BOS from people I have done deals with in the past. If we have never done a deal then you will need to show me your Ga drivers license and a carry permit.

All agreements will be done via PM. Once we have established a time and place we can exchange cell numbers.

Pm questions.

Do not contact me if you can not legally own a firearm.

I am willing to drive some for a good deal.

Pictures:
IMG_2789.jpeg
IMG_2790.jpeg
IMG_2791.jpeg
IMG_3092.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom