Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P290rs Nitron w/Extras

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm Pistols

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or trade. Excellent DAO trigger (IMHO) and a manufacture date of 2013. Nitron finish and good night sights from the manufacturer.

Traded for it about nine months ago and I've carried it a good bit.

Comes with all it is sold with (cardboard box, plastic SIG holster, lock, docs, and two mags, one is extended). Also included is a Remora IWB holster that fits it like a glove, a Remora spare mag carrier, and two sets of custom grip panels, along with the originals.

I'll entertain trades in the $450-$475 price range, up or down. Specifically will be interested in Steyr 9mm pistols and Smith Shields in 9mm.

FTF in the above-mentioned areas of Northeast Georgia. Any questions, please ask, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
WIN_20230516_09_06_01_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230516_09_08_14_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230516_09_14_14_Pro.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice Gun Doc. I'm thinking about it. I wasn't crazy about my 365 sas and sold it, but i somehow think i need a pocket pistol. Getting to where you are at is a pain. I'm stewing on it

Nice Gun Doc. I'm thinking about it. I wasn't crazy about my 365 sas and sold it, but i somehow think i need a pocket pistol. Getting to where you are at is a pain. I'm stewing on it
I'll do what I can to make it happen for a man of your experience and caliber, so let me know your thoughts and thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom