Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson 5903 Police Trade In

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300-400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Police trade in from Gwinnett PD. The 5903 is an alloy frame with stainless upper.

This gun has an amazing DA trigger! I kind of hate to sell it but it just sits in my tool box. I shot about a hundred rounds in it at the most in the last couple of years. Mags are 15 rounders. Ammo in picture is NOT included.

Came with 1 mag, I bought 2 extra Mec-Gar mags. Will come with a 5 dollar zip up gun "rug" just so I don't have to hand it to you in a walmart bag! The original grips were replaced with Hogue rubber grips and will include original S&W grip panels.

Asking $350.00 Cash. Purchaser must have good feedback on the ODT and have a Georgia Weapon License.

Trades you ask? Maybe a 300-400 value watch, pretty picky about watches. A Dillon Square Deal B perhaps. That is about it in trades. No guns.

PM me if interested. It was purchased at AO at least 2 years or more ago.

Pictures:
sw01-jpg.727558

sw02-jpg.727559

sw03-jpg.727560

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom