Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Compact 4" TS OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMammaJamma

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith &amp; Wesson M&amp;P9 M2.0 Compact 4&quot; TS OR

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: P365 X/XL Optics Ready

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is a lightly used Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Compact 4" TS (Tall Sights) OR (Optics Ready) handgun. This firearm is used and comes as is. Please take a good look at the pictures as what you see is what you get (more pictures upon request).
This particular handgun has the Apex Polymer Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit for M&P M2.0 installed (stock trigger components included). This trigger is smooth and has a FAST reset. The factory sights are tall enough to utilize with an optic installed.
Also included: box, docs, lock, two 15 round magazines, the factory thumb safety (removed and plugs put in place; see pics), factory trigger parts, S/M/L/ML backstraps and the M&P optics plates package with plates and screws to allow mounting of almost any pistol optic on the market.
I'm asking $500.00, which I believe is a fair price when considering the Apex trigger kit that comes installed. I am primarily looking to sale, but would consider trades for P365 X/XL Optics Ready Version. I will entertain other trade offers, but don't be hurt if I decline.

The buyer needs to be a current Georgia resident with valid State issued I.D. Any potential buyer who contacts me about purchasing this firearm is certifying they can legally purchase a firearm in Georgia. The buyer releases the seller of all liabilities related to the purchase, possession, and use of this firearm.

Pictures:
38338.jpeg
38328.jpeg
38336.jpeg
38333.jpeg
38332.jpeg
38327.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom