• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson 642 38 special with upgrades, holster, speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
414   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson 642 38 special with upgrades, holster, speed...

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See list at the bottom of the post.

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***To trade for this item you will need a minimum of 15 positive feedbacks or have been on the odt for 5 years or more with some level of positive feedback. If you have multiple negative feedbacks I won’t trade with you***

642-2 S&W 38spc revolver. Revolver has one drop mark on the rear of the frame(see picture with red arrow) Other then that there are a few blemishes to the finish from carry. Revolver is in perfect mechanical order. I have put in the Apex Tactical j frame spring and firing pin kit. I also polished all the friction surfaces, cleaned, and nicely oiled all the internal parts. This produced a very smooth 7.5lb trigger pull. Comes with the boot grips installed. I am also throwing in the mid sized Houge grips, and full sized Pachmeyer grips so you can really customize the revolver for any carry application. It comes with a right handed Vedder Pocket Locker holster which has the upgraded thumb edge and pocket hook to aid in drawing the revolver. For speed loaders it comes with one HKS speed loader and two speed strips. The box and docs come with the package. Meet up off Wade Green Rd at the Publix or halfway for the right trade.

Trades I’m looking for:
-Aero EPC AR-9 black lower reciever or possibly another quality brand aluminum reciever(stripped or complete)
-Surefire M300 scout
-Glock 17 Gen 5 17 or 33 round black magazines with orange feed ramps(Gen 5s)
- High quality sand blasting cabinet(not Harbor Fright)
- Dirt cheap .223 or 9mm brass cased fmj range/plinking ammo
-Project pistols(rusted ,busted, or disgusting) -.556/.223 or 357 magnum reloading stuff.
-Champion 3500-4500 watt duel fuel open construction style inverter generator(newish generator)
-20 gallon propane tanks
-Big fat $100 bills
*** I’m open to all trade offers but you’re gonna have to make it worth my while. If it’s not on this list please feel free to offer the item but do understand you’re going to have to put the trade value in my favor to get me to accept it in trade. I’ll just end up having to trade/sell the item if it’s not on my trade list. ***

Pictures:
IMG_7804.jpeg
IMG_7803.jpeg
IMG_7805.jpeg
IMG_7806.jpeg
IMG_7807.jpeg
IMG_7811.jpeg
IMG_7809.jpeg
IMG_7808.jpeg
IMG_7812.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom