yzpilot

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson M&amp;P 15-22 LNIB

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $475
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What do you have? Not really looking for other firearms at the moment though.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: No bill of sale required but would like to see a GA DL or GWL.

Item Description: Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 LNIB. I have not put a round through this and it is truly brand new. I purchased this brand new in 2020 about 2 weeks before the COVID lockdowns started and have not been able to get to the range since. I state it’s like new because it has been in and out of the safe a few times and has some marks from doing so. I have the box, some doc and lock to go with it as well. It will come with a bi pod (cheap from eBay), two 25 round magazines and a Smith and Wesson M&P branded duty bag / case.

The Aimpoint optic pictured is not included in the sale price but we maybe able to work a deal if you are interested.

I will be listing a Whalter P22 with 5 magazines and 1500 plus rounds of 22lr in other ads. I will make a buyer a package deal on all of it if.

Might be a nice Christmas gift for someone on your list.

Pictures:
11A7D76B-CE9C-4B09-8075-93E562476BEF.jpeg
2483479F-A856-402A-B58B-7AED43C16222.jpeg
5EED5FBA-65EF-453F-BDAB-EEAAE16E87BE.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom