Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPM 03 honda shadow spirit

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial m1garand

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone!
This is an 03 honda shadow 750 it works great and I ride it weekly. The only reason im selling is because I got a superspeeder.
Its got a jardine exhaust that sounds amazing.(happy to send videos if requested)
its got fresh plugs and air filter, chain 500miles ago, clutch 2k miles ago, oil has been changed every 1500 miles, new dual LED headlight, light pod too. Rear tire has only 500 miles and front has only 750miles It has never failed in any way. I even used it too jumpstart my truck last winter!
The bad- the speedo needle broke, but its an easy fix, the speedo still works, once it gets hot its harder to find neutral while stopped, but no problem if youre rolling. And of course....the ****ty paint job. It was done by the previous owner but i liked it so i kept it and tossed some ammo cans on the side.
Clean title, never dropped
Im asking $2000 mainly because of the paint and we can haggle as long as Youre respectful.
Only partial trade id be interested in is an m1garand
I live in cumming but work in roswell for meetups.
Thanks!

Pictures:
0123241625_HDR.jpg
0123241625a_HDR.jpg
0123241625b_HDR.jpg
0123241626_HDR.jpg
0123241626a_HDR.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom