Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT ***SPM***Cz Scorpion with Binary trigger, lots of mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

theandyman81

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ***SPM***Cz Scorpion with Binary trigger, lots of mods

Zip Code: 30025

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here I have a gently used Scorpion. It has a Paske Sapper hand guard, a micro comp (basically being used as a thread protector), brace, and most importantly, a Franklin Arms binary trigger. I'm including a 20 and a 30 round (new) factory mag, and a 35 round pmag.
I've got a Vortex Sparq AR mounted on it now, but I can pull it off if you don't want it. I can throw on some MBUS3 sights for an additional $50. All of the original parts are included along with a handful of safety lever options. I'm also including 100 rounds of range ammo, which will last about 1-2 minutes on binary.

I'll entertain trades offers. I've got a low cash price, but trade value will be closer to what's been put into it. Just check the price of the trigger. I'm looking for a decent AR (5.56 only), Tavor X95, Hellion, Colt Python, handguns in 9mm or .45 ACP., or .357mag. I like metal guns. Echelon plus cash. No shotguns or hunting rifles. Handgun plus cash would be good, but I'm pretty open. I've just picked up a P-10C that's got some aftermarket parts (striker and springs). I can throw it in or add cash for the right deal.

Pictures:
IMG_20240310_090019420.jpg
IMG_20240310_090046180_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240310_090034703_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240310_090025312.jpg
IMG_20240310_090121505.jpg
IMG_20240310_091742590_HDR.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Here I have a gently used Scorpion. It has a Paske Sapper hand guard, a micro comp (basically being used as a thread protector), brace, and most importantly, a Franklin Arms binary trigger. I'm including a 20 and a 30 round (new) factory mag, and a 35 round pmag.
I've got a Vortex Sparq AR mounted on it now, but I can pull it off if you don't want it. I can throw on some MBUS3 sights for an additional $50. All of the original parts are included along with a handful of safety lever options. I'm also including 100 rounds of range ammo, which will last about 1-2 minutes on binary.

I'll entertain trades offers. I've got a low cash price, but trade value will be closer to what's been put into it. Just check the price of the trigger. I'm looking for a decent AR (5.56 only), Tavor X95, Hellion, Colt Python, handguns in 9mm or .45 ACP., or .357mag. I like metal guns. Echelon plus cash. No shotguns or hunting rifles. Handgun plus cash would be good, but I'm pretty open. I've just picked up a P-10C that's got some aftermarket parts (striker and springs). I can throw it in or add cash for the right deal.
Are you interested in 44mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom