• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT *SPM* Hornady SnapSafe UNDER THE BED GUN SAFE! Huge and discreet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GucciTwoTiming

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Task Force 141
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *SPM* Hornady SnapSafe UNDER THE BED GUN SAFE! Huge and discreet!

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *SPM*

Up for sale is my SnapSafe/Hornady Under Bed gun safe. Like new condition. I purchased new about a year ago. Very secure and well built safe, perfect for someone who doesnt have the space or budget to drop $2k+ on a giant safe.

It can be programmed to accept (2) different codes and comes with a master key in case of power/electronic failure. Also has pre-cut spots for bolting or securing to floor if you desire to do so (I did not).

Measures 26in x 20in x 6in tall. Perfect for handguns, subguns, ammo, AR uppers and lowers, documents, etc. Will hold a TON as you can see in the picture holding (6) handguns and a full size MP5 with room to spare.

Looking for $375 cash but will listen to trade/trade + cash offers. Located in Dallas GA, Seven Hills area.

IMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0834.jpg
IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom