Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ***SPM***NIB Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600 close to me
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Colt 1911 stainless steel series 70 pistol

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new P365 X-Macro , this is the non-compensator model so has same size frame but a longer barrel so is more accurate, no manual safety, 2-17rd magazines, Optic ready, separate rear sight from optic cut, x-ray day/night sights, case, docs, lock....not really looking to trade...transaction within reasonable distance to me I will meet you halfway or more...
Save money on taxes, shipping and ffl fees if applies...
Please be legally allowed to purchase, possess and own a handgun firearm in the state of Georgia...prefer to see GA weapons permit.

Pictures:
20230814_221333.jpg
20230814_221228.jpg
20230814_221443.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Brand new P365 X-Macro , this is the non-compensator model so has same size frame but a longer barrel so is more accurate, no manual safety, 2-17rd magazines, Optic ready, separate rear sight from optic cut, x-ray day/night sights, case, docs, lock....not really looking to trade...transaction within reasonable distance to me I will meet you halfway or more...
Save money on taxes, shipping and ffl fees if applies...
Please be legally allowed to purchase, possess and own a handgun firearm in the state of Georgia...prefer to see GA weapons permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom