Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Officer size 1911

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm or .45ACP in the $500 range. Offer up, worst I can do is reply with a polite "no thanks".

Caliber: .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale/trade is a great 1911 carry gun. It's a Citadel officer size 1911 chambered in .45ACP. It has a skeletonized stainless steel hammer and trigger, as well as stainless steel slide release, safety, and beaver tail, all of which really compliment the black finish. It has imitation mother of pearl grips on it right now, but also comes with a set of VZ grips (both are pictured below). It has Novak style sights, and the front sight has been painted day glow orange, which really helps it stand out. For a compact 1911, this thing shoots very well. It also comes with three 7 round magazines, and a brand new leather OWB holster. No box or docs.

Don't need a Bill of Sale, just a peek at your Georgia Carry License and Driver License.

Not sure what I'm interested in for trades, just as long as it is 9mm or ,45ACP. Offer up what you have. The worst I'll do is reply with a polite "no thanks".

Pictures:
img_0555-jpg.1266306

citadel1-jpg.1266307

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom