Air Force Icon Supporter
Just one more.... Promise
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPM Remington 870 Wingmaster 12GA 18 Blued

Zip Code: 31816

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: S&W 3rd Gens / 9mm/45 Pistols / Shield / Other 12/20 gauge

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 Gauge
2.75 Chamber - 18” Barrel
Believe it’s a 1977 production model. It sat in my grandfathers gun cabinet for as long as I can remember, don’t recall him ever shooting it and he didn’t hunt. From a small amount of research I did, my assumption is that it was a police trade-in at some point in time. It has some visible wear marks in the bluing on the top of the receiver, at the back, on either side of the sight rib. Stocks are in nice condition, no cracks or rough handling marks. Bluing is showing some age on the barrel and receiver, no pitting but does have light spots and wear points.

Open to offers and trades - no .40s, BP, bows. Preference is for hunting shotguns in 12 or 20, 9mm/45 pistols with a preference for metal/hammer fired. I have multiple listings, can combine and add/take cash for the right deal.

Pictures:
IMG_3606.jpeg
IMG_3607.jpeg
IMG_3605.jpeg
IMG_3604.jpeg
IMG_3603.jpeg
IMG_3602.jpeg
IMG_3601.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom