• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT SPM. Tanfoglio | Defiant Stock I - Large Frame (IFG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson Combat Rules

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
352   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPM. Tanfoglio | Defiant Stock I - Large Frame (IFG)

Zip Code: 30507

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 900.00 I’m open in trades or trade plus cash. I don’t shoot it anymore. And it’s too nice to let it just sit.

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tanfoglio Stock models line is enriched with the STOCK I model, semiautomatic pistol in double action suitable for Practical Shooting – Production Division and IDPA competitions SSP and ESP class.

The new Stock I allows the novice to approach the world of sports shooting and the expert shooter to compete in divisions that have been until now reserved to few models. Stock I has a cylindric barrel, 4.45″ long, that can get excellent results also using coated tender ammunition bullets.

The slide is equipped with new and improved serrations for easy operation. The frame is the Stock III frame: it has a longer fore end up to the slide muzzle for better balancing of the pistol and a picatinny base for the assembly of tactical lights and/or laser devices.

Auto Barrel length: 4.45”

40SW

OVERALL LENGTH:
8.54”

WEIGHT:
2.65 lbs.

MAGAZINE CAPACITY:
.40S&W – 14 rds.

No Original box or manual sorry guys.
2 mags 14+1
Comes with generic box
Factory grips included
470 353 6006
MUST BE LEGAL TO OWN A WEAPON
NO EXCUSES!!

Pictures:
IMG_2681.jpeg
IMG_2682.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg
IMG_2683.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom