Item Gone: FS/FT Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer Compact .45 TPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar1911usmc

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer Compact .45 TPM

Zip Code: 30016-7304

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $850 or other 1911s(see below)

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name and phone number, quick peak at your carry permit or driver's license

Item Description: Up for trade is my Springfield Armory Range Officer Compact in .45, the caliber of the Lord and John Moses Browning. I've had the frame, slide, and small parts finished in Cerakote E-100 Elite Blackout, and I've added a tritium sight up front in place of the fiber optic sight that came from the factory. The pistol will come with two magazines, some white VZ G10 grips(I like the grips it has now and want to keep them) and the box. There's some minor wear on the thumb safety, as this is a pistol I regularly carry.

I'm really just testing the waters with this pistol to see what's out there. I'm not eager to be rid of it, but I'd swap it for a Springfield Range Officer Operator, MC Operator, Loaded Parkerized, Loaded Stainless, Ronin 5", etc. I'd also consider anything Government or Commander-sized from Colt or Kimber. High round counts and wear are welcome! PM me with any questions or trade offers.

Only contact me if you are a Georgia resident and LEGALLY able to purchase firearms in this state. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
20210724_173722.jpg
20210701_202208.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom