Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT STACCATO C2

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: STACCATO C2

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LNIB w/docs. STACCATO 2011, 9mm. Less than 500 rounds fired. Gun is in excellent condition and is everything you’d expect from STACCATO. Everything you need to start carrying today.

Comes with 3 -16 round magazines, 1- RH Kydex (IWB) holster, 1- leather RH Urban carry holster, original soft case w/ original documentation and replacement fiber optics for front sight.

Would consider trading for a STACCATO CS. Message me on ODT or text 706-499-5409 for faster response! Thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_5190.jpeg
IMG_5189.jpeg
IMG_5192.jpeg
IMG_5193.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Impulsively bought the Ghost Gunner 3-S desktop CNC Mill for $2,500 and never even opened it. It’s been sitting in my basement for months now. Would you be interested in trading the rifle for it? If not, fully understandable. Thank you!

Impulsively bought the Ghost Gunner 3-S desktop CNC Mill for $2,500 and never even opened it. It’s been sitting in my basement for months now. Would you be interested in trading the rifle for it? If not, fully understandable. Thank you!
That’s actually pretty sweet! I just don’t think I would use it either. I’ve built a couple AR’s and right now I have my MK18 that does everything I need. I’m mostly just looking for cash, trying to buy another STACCATO. Thank for the offer and taking the time to message! If you got anything else, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom