Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Staccato XC full setup

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $5500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: HK416 clone, KAC rifles

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a never fired, but fondled Staccato XC. It has an RMR on the top along with a modlite pistol light. It has a Triarc extended slide release in it and the finish has come off on end a little but I can put the original back in. Has some marks on the grip from my hand but I can clean that off (shown in pics). Will also come with 9x 17 round mags and 3x 20 round mags. Also has the original case.

I’m really looking to trade for a HK416 clone. Can be a MR556 with the 10.5/11 barrel and of course the lower. If it’s in FDE that a bonus and the adjustable gas block would be awesome. I know that’s a tall order but figured I would try.

I would put my trade value at $6k. I know it’s probably a little high but aren’t TV usually higher?!??!

Thank you all for looking.

(Would also consider some KAC rifles in 556)

I will be picky so I apologize if my answer is no. I have no problem keeping this pistol, just wanted to see what’s out there.

Again, thank you.

Pictures:
IMG_1531.jpeg
IMG_1534.jpeg
IMG_1533.jpeg
IMG_1532.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom