Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Stevens M301 .410 Break-Action Turkey Shotgun

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 250 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Shoot offer

Caliber: 410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this on a trade from a buddy of mine NEVER been shot and comes with a redot on it "Don't Specifically know the brand but can look when I get home and take actual pictures".
Only thing I don't have is the box and docs they had just moved when we traded and I'm thinking it had gotten thrown away. Not really wanting to trade would rather sell but can shoot offers worst I can say is no..

$250 Obo with gun and redot

Pictures:
Capture.PNG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Got this on a trade from a buddy of mine NEVER been shot and comes with a redot on it "Don't Specifically know the brand but can look when I get home and take actual pictures".
Only thing I don't have is the box and docs they had just moved when we traded and I'm thinking it had gotten thrown away. Not really wanting to trade would rather sell but can shoot offers worst I can say is no..

$250 Obo with gun and redot
I will offer you 225 for it, I live in newnan also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom