• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Streamlight Racker for Mossberg Shotguns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JET 5.45x39

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
62   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Streamlight Racker for Mossberg Shotguns.

Zip Code: 30458

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 75 shipped to your door
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gear, surplus stuff, lights, Ammo ( 12ga, 9mm, 556/223, 45, 7.62x39 ) , Mags (Glock 17 & 19, AR15, AK, esstac shotgun card)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is a Streamlight Racker this unit is a drop in part for Mossberg 500, 590, as well as I believe the shockwave and maverick 88 (the later 2 may require fitting) this is the 850 lumen model, And is in excellent condition. There is some slight stippling on the underside of the handguard to make it a little more grippy. These units are very durable and have a great track record with LE use. The benefit of this design is it keeps the beam of light uninterrupted by the above barrel and mag tube . It has ambidextrous controls and momentary and constant on. This is the Ideal unit for a home defense shotgun. Perfect for illuminating any potential trespassers on your property from raccoons to crackheads. The only reason I’m selling it is I recently was gifted the surefire equivalent from a friend.

Pictures:
01FD8D3D-142B-4F14-9F71-DD87B94FFC28.jpeg
7F6DD0F9-E850-47D4-A6F3-19F53894C666.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom