Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Surefire XC1 Like New

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 140
Trade Value or Items Looking For: New/good condition Griffin Offset BUIS/Magpul MBUS PRO Offset BUIS.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a Surefire XC1, the original model without that silly laser. Dual momentary pressure switches and constant toggle on the side body.

https://www.surefire.com/illumination/weaponlights/handgun/xc1-led-weaponlight.html

Identical to the current generation, except the output lasts for an hour/hour and a half and put out 200 lumens, all from a single AAA. No paying $2/3 for a single CR123, this light uses commonly available AAAs - I've even seen Lithium AAAs at gas stations. Battery change is easy and doesn't require removing the light from the gun. The beamshot is honestly incredible for the bezel size and depth - perfect edge to edge, even lighting and flawless distribution - no 'hotspot' or dark zones. Perfect for a house gun, the spill is fantastic and can light a typical interior room without fading out.

Fits standard 1913 rails, and sits flush beneath a Glock 19, Sig P229, HK VP, Springfield XD, Compact 1911s, and M&P fullsize perfectly without extending past the muzzle. Numerous images online, just search your gun's name and "Surefire XC1". Very popular for holster makers, so no issue paying extra for a custom one-off holster. If you're looking for a good hoster for a M&P fullsize + XC1, PM me.

I'll accept trades for new/good condition Griffin Offset BUIS/Magpul MBUS PRO Offset BUIS. Beyond those two, I'm not looking for much right now, but PM me if you've got something interesting. Willing to meet in the Atlanta Metro area, anywhere up the 985 corridoor, or within a reasonable range thereof. Also happy mailing, if using PayPal you pay the fees/send as gift.

Pictures:
20171103_004628-jpg.1519497

20171103_004551-jpg.1519498

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom