Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Beretta 8000, Cougar in 9mm

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Bring along your GA CWCP

Item Description: Selling my brand new, never fired, Taurus PT917 CS, Compact. This is a stainless & polished alloy 9mm, a twin to the Beretta 92FS. Comes as new with two 17 round mag, all ppwk, and the Lifetime Taurus warranty. Price is $550.00 firm, No Trades.
In all honesty, this 917 is a beefier gun than the 92FS ! (Yes it hurt to say that, seeing as I’m a die hard Beretta fanatic / junkie). Lol.
*Change of mind on trades - I’m in the market for a Beretta 8000 Cougar, in 9mm plz., as a possible trade. NO STOEGERS, PLEASE, just the Beretta version. Thanks ! *
This is a great gun, you have no idea what you’re missing out on !! No it’s not a Beretta, but it is just as good as a Beretta 92FS Compact, plus this is bnib, NOS, and has the Taurus Lifetime Warranty with it. (Imagine never having to pay for any repairs !!!).

Pictures:
FFB39936-E83C-4476-A16A-8389B4FBB2A2.jpeg
CDFD27AD-85D1-46A4-A1FB-AFAEF2A8367D.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom