Item Gone! FS/FT Taurus PT92 9MM AFS stainless, Gold and Nickel pla

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcurry34

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Taurus PT92 9MM AFS stainless, Gold and Nickel plated accents with cherry wood handles!

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $600

Trade Value or Items Looking For: The trade value is $750, can be more than one gun, or gun+cash. No rust buckets or worn out range guns! I will literally trade for anything of equal trade value, 4wheeler, dirtbike, don't be afraid to offer. I will not be rude, unlike most people who respond to offers they don't like. It will be a simple yes or no.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
I have a super rare DISCONTINUED- NEVER SHOT BEFORE- Taurus 'Parabellum' PT92 9MM AFS stainless with a 5" barrel, Gold accents and the nickel frame. Like I said, this gun has NEVER been shot. I have been trying to get this gun for over 2 years now, and I figured I would throw it up here and see if anyone might have something that I want to carry without being afraid to scratch it up lol. I love this gun and I still don't know if I will get rid of it unless the perfect deal comes along. My friend I bought it from kept it put up from the first day he bought it, 13 years ago, and the first time I saw it was 2 years ago; needless to say, I fell in love. I have heard so many great things about these particular models and it is so tempting to go shoot a few rounds through it, but not until after next Friday. It comes with the gun and a 17-rd clip and a hip holster. I am going to leave this ad up for 8 days, until next Friday. If I find something or someone with cash then that's great, if not then that may be even better lol. Thanks for looking! I only have one good picture at the moment the bottom one's color is off a little bit, will have more this evening! Contact Russ @ 706-409-6822 for serious inquiries only!

Pictures:
1397212659_1.jpg

1397212659_2.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous gun, someone will have to have this. to bad i am low on funds or it would be me

Thanks CBHogan. Yeah I still am debating on if I can let go of it or not. I absolutely love this gun, the way it feels in your hands, you can tell it's made for a real man. You get a hand full when you pick it up, and it balances out so perfectly in your hands once you put the 17rnd clip in it. I really don't know why I put it up on here, but you never know what might come your way I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom