• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Tricked out Ruger 22/45 LITE - Volquartzen/Burris FF3/TandemKross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattlehead

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Tricked out Ruger 22/45 LITE - Volquartzen/Burris FF3/TandemKross

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $625.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $750 - Quality AR15 or AR9 Pistol (Aero Precision, etc) with SBA3 brace, Ruger SP101 Wiley Clapp, see below.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just testing the waters.

Ruger Mark III 22/45 LITE ($450 new)

* Volquartsen Trigger / Accurizing Kit ($120)
* Mark II Hammer Bushing ($10)
* TandemKross Fire Starter Titanium Firing Pin ($23)
* TandemKross Eagle’s Talon Extractor ($10)
* TandemKross LCI Insert ($20)
* TandemKross Extended Magazine Baseplate ($20)
* TandemKross Challenger Charging Handle ($50)
* TandemKross Shadow Rail ($35)
* Slingshot Mod
* HI-VIZ Fiber Optic Front Sight ($24)
* Burris FastFire III. ($210)
* JS Tactical Burst II Grips ($75)
* Tac Sol Compensator ($42)

Total invested $1089

Trigger is outstanding.

Comes with original box, grips, all OEM parts and a spare magazine.

Gun has around 200-250 rounds through it. Excellent condition.

Silencer not included. Comes with the Tac Sol comp shown in the 2nd picture.

Will consider trades for a quality AR15 or AR9 pistol with SBA3 brace. I like Aero Precision stuff. Prefer matching upper & lower. Would also trade for a Ruger SP101 Wiley Clapp edition.

Note: I want to see a few offers before I decide on a trade, so if you don't hear back from me right away that's why.

Meet in or around Rome, GA. Not looking to drive.

Thanks!

Pictures:
ruger1-jpg.2266841

ruger2-jpg.2266842

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a very similar build on my 22/45 and love it! It's the best suppressor host I have, no change in zero with the Burris FastFire, and super light. I checked several of my pistol's trigger pull and this setup is the lightest trigger of anything I have, which includes some very nice handguns. I didn't realize how much $$ I have in mine until I saw it all added up here! It goes from super loud with the Tac Sol comp, to super quiet with a suppressor, but it's always a flat tack driver.

I have a very similar build on my 22/45 and love it! It's the best suppressor host I have, no change in zero with the Burris FastFire, and super light. I checked several of my pistol's trigger pull and this setup is the lightest trigger of anything I have, which includes some very nice handguns. I didn't realize how much $$ I have in mine until I saw it all added up here! It goes from super loud with the Tac Sol comp, to super quiet with a suppressor, but it's always a flat tack driver.

Yeah same here. Mine reminds me of a paintball gun with the AAC Element II attached. It is a great suppressor host. Now that I think about it, I’m having second thoughts about selling it. I may just keep it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom