Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger Mark IV 22/45 lr Lite Gold Anodized Combo

Zip Code: 30337

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Ruger Mark IV Lite Gold Anodized. This gun is a SWEET little shooter, a real Tac driver. Honestly, she’s probably one of the best .22 lr pistols to shoot suppressed. If you know anything about shooting .22 lr pistols suppressed then, you know all about the debris that comes with it. Shooting the Mark IV suppressed is by far the best .22 lr on the market, in my opinion! No back pressure debris, no malfunctions, and amazing to shoot!

This firearm comes with two factory 10-round mags as well as a brand new ADE tactical reflex dot just purchased, mounted and sighted in less than a week ago. 4/09/2024

Asking $475 for the entire setup. I have a brand new carrying case for an additional $25 if you’re interested. Brand new this gun is going for $600 or better.

All I need to see is your CCW and we’re all set!

Let’s make a deal!!

Pictures:
IMG_3401.jpeg
IMG_3400.jpeg
IMG_3399.jpeg
IMG_3402.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom