Item Gone: FS/FT Two Sig Romeo 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spas-12 Owner

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
NRA Instructor and Chief RSO
570   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Two Sig Romeo 5!

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $75 for the w/o box / $85 for the boxed
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a TLR-7 FDE ( Glock branded prefer), Glock FDE mags and an extended Slide stop ( Gen 5, 9mm) for my 19X.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here I have 2 Sig Rome 5, that I know longer need. Both have some small use scratches on them but nothing from hard use and no rattle can removed.

One has the box and everything it came with as new, included both mounts, mounting screw, manual, etc.

The other is just the optic and cover.

Both have less then 10 hours of run time so the battery still has a very long life left.

Looking for $85 for the boxed and docs one and $75 for the w/o box. Buy both for $150 shipped, or add $10 to ship either one. I can take PP ( You pay fees) or Venmo.

Looking for a TLR-7 FDE ( Glock branded prefer), Glock FDE mags and an extended Slide stop ( Gen 5, 9mm) for my 19X.

Photos on the listing are of the one with box. Photos w/o box attached to second post. Thank you!

Factory Specs:

DETAILS
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 40,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.

FEATURES:

-2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
-MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
-Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
-Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
-Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount

1x MAGNIFICATION
20 MM OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM)
1.0 MOA ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS
100 MOA TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL
100 MOA TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL
62.7 mm OVERALL LENGTH
38.1 mm OVERALL WIDTH
38.6 mm HEIGHT
5.1 oz WEIGHT
2 MOA Red Dot RETICLE / RETICLE COLOR
2 MOA CENTER DOT SIZE
IPX 7 WATERPROOFING
CR2032 BATTERY
40000 RUN TIME
8 daytime/2 NV ILLUMINATION SETTINGS
Black COLOR

Pictures:
20210820_182134.jpg
20210820_182142.jpg
20210820_182155.jpg
20210820_182207.jpg
20210820_182147.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom