Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT UPDATE -- FS/FT Coleman Generator

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns or ammo

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Update - After putting some fuel in it for the test run, I went back later and there is a fuel leak. I'm going to try and figure out where it is coming from. I suspect gasket dried out due to lack of use. Hence the price drop to $100.

I bought this new about 15 or so years ago and used it once for about an hour to back feed the house via the dryer outlet (hence the cord you see in the pic). It is loud and backfires some, so you may need to tune it up a little. I just fired it up for a minute today so I replaced the spark plug and poured in a little bit of ethanol free gas. Other details can be seen in the pics - let me know if you have other questions and I'll answer them as best as I can (I'll probably have to Google it!).

I'm looking for $100 or a trade for a gun (I can add up to $100 cash) or ammo (9mm preferred). I would like to meet somewhat near Roswell.

Pictures:
IMG_0533.jpg
IMG_0534.jpg
IMG_0535.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom