• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Used Kel-Tec P3AT. Carried a lot and shows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adams454

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Used Kel-Tec P3AT. Carried a lot and shows it.

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 225
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Not sure. Shoot me an offer.

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is my P3AT that has been in my back pocket continuously for the last 8 years or so. It probably has 500-600 flawless rounds through it. It's a carry gun, not a range toy. It works great and looks ok, it just got replaced with another carry gun and I don't need 2 pocket sized .380's. I'm open to just about anything on trade from another pistol to a nice pocket knife to a rimfire rifle and maybe even some handgun ammo depending on the trade. Shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no thanks. It has a few beauty lines here and there, so don't expect factory new. It'll come with 2 mags, a pocket clip, and the soft zipper case it was in when I bought it. And I'll throw in an extra pocket holster if I find one around here. I'm not sure if I have another one or not.

Pictures:
img_7550-jpg.656644

img_7548-jpg.656645

img_7551-jpg.656646

img_7552-jpg.656647

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom