Item Gone: FS/FT USGI TA50/LG Ranger Ruck/LCE/lots of misc..REDUCED to $90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT USGI TA50/Ruck/LCE/lots of misc...

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: EVERYTHING REDUCED TO $90 !!
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Getting rid of my stash of personal military / field gear. Everything is in good or better condition with much of it being like new or never used. You get everything pictured...

Complete ALICE Large rucksack with frame, aka the Ranger Ruck, shoulder straps, kidney pad, etc (The ruck is nearly new). Also comes with an extra set of shoulder straps

ACU IFAK Medic First Aid Kit USGI, this kit is brand new and complete. Price these - They are about a $50 item.

Chest harness (I think it's Israeli but don't remember for sure) - with six magazine pouches, with medium size pack pouch. This holds M16 type and smaller size magazines.

Medium size gear / back pouch

Like new USGI M9 belt pistol holster, six assorted MOLLE gear / mag pouches, floppy hat. Will hold Baretta 92, Glock 17, 1911, etc. similar size pistols.

USGI Web gear set: Y harness, pistol belt, two 30rd magazine ammo pouches, canteen and cover, butt pack

Tactical Vest with pistol belt. (Has integral 30rd magazine pouches) The vest itself is like new, never used (the pistol belt is used). Note this is not a cheap Airsoft vest. IIRC it was a special issue when I was still on active duty.

Five assorted machetes (none are USGI).

Items must be picked up in or near Villa Rica.

Plus I will throw in whatever other gear I find laying around. I'll also throw in a handful of generic folding pocket knives (not pictured) just to make this deal better.

And to really put this deal over the top. I'll throw in a genuine USGI MRE - still sealed and as delicious as it was when they originally made it...…. :) (No choice of meal.....hahaha)

The only trade I may be interested in is for a Ruger 10/22 rifle. Or a case of factory loaded 9mm HP ammo.

While I am primarily interested in selling everything pictured together. If someone wanted only a few of these items feel free to make offers on those items.

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
dscn0049-jpg.1958356

dscn0050-jpg.1958357

dscn0051-jpg.1958358

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you like the Boonie cap, you should love the butt pack on the LCE. It's the old style USGI - made from cotton canvas. Those things are impossible to wear out. The newer nylon ones are terrible..

Somebody near me has got to need this gear....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom