Item Name: FS/FT UZI model A

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000.00

Caliber: 9mm and .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: UZI MODEL A & UZI MODEL B and UZI micro pistol. In 9mm & 45ACP

Pre 1984

Both firearms are new and in orginal boxs.

This is just 1 of the few limited firearms, that can be converted to FULL AUTO legally..

(THESES MODELS OF UZI AND THE HK MP5 IS CONSIDERED BEST OF THE BEST IN FULL AUTO). The UZI models A&B/micro,, and HK MP5 are firearms basically designed to operate in full, auto mod... They are other full auto models, But the will not have Relibillity like UZI & HK..

Both firearms will always go up in value. Because civilians in the US cannot purchase a newly made full auto firearm. Only firearms made before 1984 in full auto at that time can be purchased, by a US individual citizens. Or, a pre 1984 full auto registered bolt carrier group.

Both firearms sales for Over 3000 dollars ea. in used good condition on Gun Broker, and Guns America.etc.

Great investment opportunity, the only reason I'm selling, is that, I have doubles of the UZI model A and Model B, in 9mm and 45ACP
(I will also add a new .22 rim fire conversion kit, new in plastic case-with box)

I purchased in 1988, for investment purposes,

I'm willing to take partial trades, I'm not interested in firearms that's not worth at least $1000.00,,, for example if I can go to Gunbroker and purchase your trade for $999.00 or less, I'm not willing to take as partial trade.

Any questions:::::: text only to:::678-472-4361
I will send pictures at your request, by email or text..

Thanks, shoot straight!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am slightly confused, what is the sale price for either of the 2 Uzi's, $3,200 for both, or is it a $1,000 trade value for both/one?

How can you legally convert a model A to a full-auto transferable if it in fact wasn’t added onto the registry prior to May 19th 1986?

Just because it was manufactured as a semi-automatic prior to 1986 does not mean you can convert it into a fully automatic transferable machine gun today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom