Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Vortex Viper PST Viper 1-4x24

Zip Code: 31757

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $315
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 with illuminated TMCQ MOA reticle for sale or trade. I ended up winning two auctions on eBay, so I don't have any immediate needs for this one. The seller sold it as new, but it does not include a box or cover. It also has a small piece of fiber that came off of the top turret, as shown in the pictures.

This will come to you in a discreet package with a Vortex box inside, along with proper styrofoam and other packing materials. It will also have a manual for the scope. I will ship this through whichever method from any main carrier if desired.

Features a transferable lifetime warranty (no registration), XD Lens Elements for extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images, XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces, and a glass-etched reticle protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.

I'm open to trading. Some trade interests would be a Trijicon MRO or Shockwave. Partial trade interests would be a SBM4 brace, weapon-mounted lights, AR lower, Raptor charging handle, BCGs, or magazines for popular rifle and pistol platforms. I'll also add cash for Beretta shotguns or a Remington 700 threaded in .308.

I also have a Sightmark Photon XT 4.2x42S night vision scope for $350 and a Burris PEPR 1" mount for $55.

Pictures:
img_3144-jpg.1604296

img_3145-jpg.1604297

img_3146-jpg.1604298

img_3147-jpg.1604299

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom