Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT VP9 Tactical with RMR

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this VP9 Tactical from a member earlier this year and quickly sent it to Primary Machine to have the slide milled for an RMR RM06 3.25MOA Dot.

Primary Machine cut the slide specific for this RMR, so the fit is perfect. An advantage over the VP9 OR is that this RMR sits lower in the pocket so cowitnesses better. Primary Machine installed the HK marked HiVis tritium suppressor height sights and cerakoted the slide black. I have only fired three magazine through it after getting it back.

I ended up falling into a P30 so am letting this one go.

The sights were bought new from HK in April as was the RMR.

The gun comes with two factory mags that are converted to 17 round with the hk mag kit. They are not extended mags, internal changes allowed for the +2 round count. Case and extra grip panels included.

Only trade interests are a .308 precision bolt action: Tikka, Bergara, Steyr. No interest in savage or 700 SPS.

Pictures:
20210921_112223.jpg
20210921_112206.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom