Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT West German Walther PPK/S

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 675
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here I have a West German made Walter PPK/S. I received this gun on trade and have fired it very little. I can’t speak on the round count from previous owners, but the barrel appears to be in pretty decent shape.

I’ve based my price off of previous listings here on ODT, and adjusted based off the condition of mine. It’s in decent shape for the age. By no means is it flawless though (see pics). Feel free to ask for additional photos if needed.

I do NOT have the box, docs, or anything of that nature. What you see is what you get. I only have 1 mag for it.

Trade interests include: a Mil-Spec 14.5 upper (M4 barrel profile preferred, but not necessary), a HK USP 45, a Beretta 92 stainless / inox, maybe a higher end scope for my deer rifle. Anything cool, just make an offer.

I’d be happy to add cash on my end if necessary.

I am currently working out of state, so my schedule is a little weird. I’m more than willing to drive for the right deal though.

Pictures:
6BAB2A39-15AF-4C57-8112-8B716B55DAAA.jpeg
BA5F478E-55F9-4D25-9410-0D31756B564C.jpeg
997325C3-5B1D-48D5-A11C-082E67BB3B49.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom