Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Wilson Combat left handed upper w/extras

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1250

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This one kind of hurts to let go but just switched to piston upper and no longer need this unique upper.

It is a 11.3in Wilson combat upper in 5.56 NATO. It was professionally cerekoted by Georgia Firing line in battle worn magpul FDE. The upper includes a unity fast riser, dead air keymo muzzle device, Bcm foregrip, and raptor charging handle.

The upper was used as my primary duty rifle for the last year so it has approximately 500 rounds through it and was ran primarily suppressed. Currently has a tuned gas tube for suppression. It is very well taken care of and is an absolute tack driver with the Wilson combat barrel.

I will include the original compensator that came with it (never used) and the soft case the upper came in .

No gun trades, jewelry, or any weird items. I’m only looking to trade for ir devices, possibly acog, or a nice Vudu lpvo set up.

Pictures:
IMG_0698.jpeg
IMG_0697.jpeg
IMG_0696.jpeg
IMG_0695.jpeg
IMG_0694.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom