Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT WOW!Must See Cool Pepsi Machine Safe

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650.OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to ars or pistols or shotguns maybe a combo deal.

Caliber: array

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I going back into the Military and I have my nice Pepsi Machine Safe up for trade yes it has lights and tap lights and once it is locked up tight like fort Knox trust me there isn't any getting in it sits in my man cave and has been there for a while it's a proven fact that a common theif will not think twice to worry about a Pepsi machine as a pay day but if they see your gun safe they will get in it with a saw zaw the Browning safe you guys love so much can be taken but this machine it's not happening it has removable shelves and can hold 20 or 40 rifles and as many handguns as you want it to.and it has storage at the bottom for ammo if you're interested bring a truck and a set of hand trucks because we will need them I am open to trades but cash is king I'm asking 650 obo and trust me I had 5 grand in weapons stored in my machine and for years it's been safe so text with any questions priced to move fast as I don't have a lot of time to sale it. 706-478-7892 thanks lil John.

Pictures:
rrr-jpg.903224

00e0e_9e8o46l52km_600x450-jpg.903225

00b0b_5gaonbjf2to_600x450-jpg.903227

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It weigh about 450-- 500 and it has a space on the bottom to add more sand bags or concreate or just bolt it to the floor or wall has a thick steel door on the inside and it is waterproof found that out a few days ago lol .Here are pictures from last night .And trust me it isn't going to walk off I will help load it and all also have some brand new heavy duty straps you can have to transport if you don't have any lets make a trade deal or cash and let's make it happen soon you will be very pleased.

Attachments

• 33333.png
    33333.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 222222.png
    222222.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 444444.png
    444444.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 31
ok lets get rid of those 40 cal pistol's you guys hate so much lol would love a 1911 in 45 and cash or maybe even a hunting camper that may need work or a pop up camper will even take a car or truck that needs work or high mileage kinda ruff atv or dirtbikes welcome boats home theather systems big 60'' flatscreen tvs . playstation game system or xbox one and cash a shotgun and pistol combo or rifle and pistol combo or cash and a shotgun. we can negotiate on the price if serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom