Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT X2 BNIB S+W M&P 15 Sport II

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will entertain any offers, though I'm leaning more towards sale

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Description: Item Description: I have two/X2 BNIB M+P 15 Sport II 5.56. These were purchased a few years ago around election time when many of us didn't know what the future held for these type of firearms. They have been sitting in the safe ever since.

Trades - My intent is to sell to buy the new FN 509 Tactical I have been eyeing; however I will listen to trades. Likely no cash on my end, but possible if it is something I really want.

Guns should be in same or similar condition; physical appearance, box and docs etc. Bells and whistles such as aftermarket internals, mag wells etc aren't my thing and I have no interest, so those will be a no.

Trader/buyer must be GA resident and flash a valid GA Weapons License. I will happily do the same upon request.

**By contacting me in reference to this posting you acknowledge you are not prohibited by law from possessing firearms**

Pictures:
fullsizeoutput_f65-jpeg.1801701

fullsizeoutput_f69-jpeg.1801702

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom