Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Zastava M70 ZPAP

Zip Code: 30755

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000+
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1200

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NIB Zastava M70 ZPAP. Unfired, New in box, I may be getting out of the AK game, I'm wanting to streamline my collection, I have 2 of these and I like shooting the upgraded used one more than ANY AR-15 I've got. Super smooth with ALG Springs and Trigger (also new).

$1000 for just the rifle. Save taxes and shipping costs and maybe a fee from your FFL.

I have pictured extras that can be added IF you purchase it, comes with box, docs, etc. No mags. No ammo.

I have an ALG AK trigger (out of stock most sites) and ALG springs. $100

Also not pictured I have a VG6 Episolon AK brake that can also be added for extra $50.

Over 20 AK mags (new) available as well for extra, only with purchase. Brand new in bag.

IF in like new/new condition I can trade, I am still looking for a Jakl 14.5 or 16" preferably in FDE, also looking for good quality red dots, surefire (mlok) lights and boxed 300BO subsonic ammo. Also an OR Compact M&P 2.0 with the flat trigger. Thanks.

***Side note: If someone is serious, I have 2 of these (this one BNIB, and the other LNIB), the other already has the ALG springs and trigger installed and with brake. I can sell both AK's plus all of the AK separe parts I have, plus over 20 brand new AK mags, and probably 2k+ rounds of 7.62x39 ammo, most of it bi-metal for a reasonable price. As I stated earlier, I am considering getting out of the AK game, bc I am wanting to streamline and minimize different calibers, mags, etc.

Pictures:
1000004108.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom