Reaction score
Item Name: FS Geiselle Super Duty - FDE/DDC with Trijicon 1-4x Accupower

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2700

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm sure I'll regret selling this, but I'm hoping to grab a nice safe, and some parts for the car so going to see if I get any bites.

Looking to sell my Geiselle Super Duty in DDC. It's got a 16in barrel, super-badass (no really, it is) Geiselle SSAE-X Lightning Bow trigger, American Defense QD mount holding up a Trijicon Accupower 1-4x. She shoots like a dream.

Selling for $2700 FIRM, with optic and mount, Cloud Defense pressure pad holder, Streamlight, rail scales, Magpul PROs. I'll even toss in the straight bodied PMAG (pretty rare since they stopped making them about 10 years ago).

Buyer MUST come to North Atlanta (Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek areas).

Goes without saying but the stripped lowers in picture are not included.

Pictures:
img_3695-jpg.3294142

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMs responded to! Appreciate the patience! Had a few come in and may have got wires crossed! Let me know if there are any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom