Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Geissele 10.5" Super Modular Rail HK416 - Black Countblemula​

Designed for special operations the HK 416 standard rail was replaced with the Geissele SMR. This rail was purchased as a countblemula model due to the marking on both sides on the rail say the same thing. Other then that it's a perfectly precision machined, 6061-T6 aluminum SMR HK 416 rail thats finished in a Type 3 black Hardcoat Anodize.

**** Contacted Geissele 07-11-23 via phone call and was informed that the HK416 SMR rails had a new generation revision which have the same markings on both sides, the reason given was that it was more aesthetically pleasing. As far as the blem rail for sale it does have a countblemula marking under the rail. I have measured and examined continuously with other none blem rails and I cannot find anything but two very small marks that are not even seen once the rail is attached to the upper. I have tested the SMR 1913 rail attachments and everything fits perfect to include the sling qd attachments, and the barrel nut fitment.

Pictures:
IMG_7238.jpeg
IMG_7239.jpeg
IMG_7240.jpeg
IMG_7241.jpeg
IMG_7243.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom