Item Name: FS Gen 4 Glock 23 40 cal and extras

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 575 OBO

Caliber: .40 cal

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Picture of ID and signed paper stating you bought it

Item Description: Looking to sell my barely used gen 4 glock 23 in 40 cal. Also included are 2 mags, grips accessories, right handed conceal holster, left handed leather holster, case and roughly 225 rounds of assorted new 40 cal ammo. If interested please email me direct.

Pictures:
20200616_140009-jpg.2676040

20200616_135939-jpg.2676041

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I would buy if you weren’t asking for a picture of my id lol.

I'm just trying to cover my ass. I'd settle for confirming whatever information you say is yours is what matches your ID, which is what any shop would expect for your background check. Would want that on the bill of sale, which is just going to go in my filing cabinet. Let me know if interested

Should of been more specific. Yes you need a license/id card but they don't scan it and keep it in a filing cabinet. It's for background check that's why they ask for it every time. Not trying to be argumentative. Good deal op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom