• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Gen 4 - Glock 23 (NiB-X Nickel Boron Coated Slide) + 9mm Conversion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvr8

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
31   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gen 4 - Glock 23 (NiB-X Nickel Boron Coated Slide) + 9mm Conversion...

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen 4 - Glock 23 NiB-X
BlackPoint Tactical
Kydex Holster
Storm Lake 9mm Conversion Barrel
Truglo sights installed.
7 Magazines for Both 9mm & .40 S&W (Most are .40, but I can’t remember how many of each. They are vacuum sealed to keep everything together)
Box, Docs, Back Straps, and all of the Glock goodies included.
All magazines are not shown in photos.

Price is fair and firm. I would rather sell than trade, but if you have something that you think I’d want, let’s hear it. Love most anything in 10mm, S&W magnum caliber revolvers, Kimber, Sig 1911, Colt, etc. Can add cash to the right trade.

Disclaimer: I have successfully fired, without fail, this pistol with nothing but a magazine and barrel change. I would not use this pistol for self defense in the 9mm configuration without replacing all of the parts that make a Glock 19 a Glock 19. I recommend the 9mm configuration to be used at the range only. I believe all that is needed for a complete conversion to a 19 is an ejector and an extractor, but you’ll need to consult with your local gunsmith or Glock armorer on that.

Pictures:
IMG_0905.jpeg
IMG_0904.jpeg
IMG_0906.jpeg
IMG_0907.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom