Item Name: FS Gen IV G19 EXO - 400.00
SOLD PENDING MEET

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400.00 picked up in Newnan

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen IV G19 EXO, ameriglo iDot orange front night sights, factory box, manual, cleaning rod and backstroke. Stainless pins. What you see on the top of the slide is a piece of non-skid deck tape, it removes easily and is non marring, so if you don't like it you can just peel it off. I would estimate 300 total rounds through this firearm there's in wonderful condition and shoots great, point of aim, point of impact match perfectly, this is a good pistol and I believe it will serve you well. It only comes with x 1 Magpul 15-round magazine as I am trying to keep the price down.

My guarantee for this, and any other item that I buy sell or trade on this board is very simple. After you get the item you have one week to shoot it all you want, if you are unhappy for any reason at all we turn the deal around and you get all your money back. So far I have never been taken up on this offer but it is there for your peace of mind. I am honorable, if you are not happy then I am not happy. You and I are on the same team, let's both act like it.

Cool pistol, so why am I selling it? Good question, I have several Glock 19s and I love them all, I also have several daughters and I love them even more than my Glock 19s, they want to do something cool this summer and I'm just trying to raise a little money to help them take a trip. I have priced this for a cash sale to be picked up on or near the square in Newnan, I'm not trying to be lazy, I'm a nurse and I work weird hours so sometimes during the week it's very difficult for me to be able to meet up with someone. Consequently I have tried to lower the price of this item to make that worth your while, I hope I have succeeded.

If you have any questions or comments or require any additional photographs please feel free to p.m. Thank you for taking the time to read this ad I appreciate it.

Jake

Pictures:
0617171503-jpg.1212362

0617171503b-jpg.1212364

0617171504-jpg.1212366

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom